I write and comment on social and sustainability issues.
Advice & Research
I produce research and advise national and international companies (eg Roche, Adidas), NGOs (eg Which?, Christian Aid, Global Witness) and public sector organisations (eg DfID) on:
- social impact measurement
- human rights & supply chain issues
- recent developments in corporate responsibility
- governance issues
- strategies for achieving sustainability
- social & economic indicator development
- accountability and reporting
- preparing for a social audit.
I also design and deliver training and development courses (eg Geneva University MBA).
I offer CSR Mentoring for sustainability. Further details can be found here.
Audit and Commentary
I formally audit reports and provide report commentaries for companies and other organisations (eg Camelot, United Utilities, Co-operative Financial Services, FRC Group, ?WhatIf!).
I advise and facilitate stakeholder dialogue sessions for all kinds of organisations (eg Adidas, GRI, Camelot). This can involve interviews, running group sessions or focus groups and other techniques.